Lots of frags for sale!!!!

dj_giantti

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brandon-Thanks for the awesome deals-not quite sure where I'm putting 17 new frags but hey-I dont work today. So thats 27 new frags in 2 weeks-ARG.

I sure wish I could have got there earlier so I could have spent all the money a wanted to spend-I hate it when its burning that hole in my pocket.

For sure interested in the RBTA trade for some SPS-shoot me some pics when you get them.

Thanks again!

what? that doesnt mean anything

IT'S A NICE THING TO DO. But maybe for some, it's not. And why are you replying when the remark wasn't even addressed to you. why don't you just tell him if he does it is meaning less, don't waste your time cause nobody cares!!!!! Nice of you to have zero consideration for anyone else.

Hey for all that ask my phone number is 503-810-3181. Please do not use my listings as a form of negative communication. The people that know me and that have dealt with me in the past know that I am all about hooking people up. When its all said and done we all know that is what the form is all about. Anyone feel free to call me at anytime of the day. I am always willing to talk saltwater and share each others knowledge on the hobby.

Once again my number is 503-810-3181 and my name is Brandon.

I do not try to get rich off my corals. I just try to hook everyone up on the stuff I grow. I just hope some day I will get the same treatment in return.

Whats this form about? Getting retail for coral, or forming relationships with people in the industry? you make the call.

B