Lots of frags for sale!!!!

dj_giantti

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO YOU STILL HAVE FRAGS LEFT TO SELL CANT EVEN LET MY WIFE FIND OUT THAT I WANT TO GET MORE CORALS. SHE JUST DOES NOT UNDER STAND. I NEED CORALS...

I NEED MY FIX AGINE... SHE WAS WITH ME WHEN I WENT OVER TO PERRYS AND PICK UP 2 NICE CORALS TODAY AND ON THE WAY HOME CAME THOSE WORDS.. HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND. DAM I HATE THAT QUESTION.. WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT THE RIDE HOME WAS KIND OF QUITE

DO YOU STILL HAVE FRAGS LEFT TO SELL CANT EVEN LET MY WIFE FIND OUT THAT I WANT TO GET MORE CORALS. SHE JUST DOES NOT UNDER STAND. I NEED CORALS...

I NEED MY FIX AGINE... SHE WAS WITH ME WHEN I WENT OVER TO PERRYS AND PICK UP 2 NICE CORALS TODAY AND ON THE WAY HOME CAME THOSE WORDS.. HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND. DAM I HATE THAT QUESTION.. WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT THE RIDE HOME WAS KIND OF QUITE

A trip to Perry's, yes it was not a cheap stop if you picked up 2. Hopefully they were not mother colonys, that way you could have said "there frags, 15.00 each or 3 for 40.00"(laugh)

Take her to Brandons, and when she sees you paying 4-6 dollars a frag life will be good.

How about it Brandon any frags left?

I wish I would have bought like 3 of everything, not just 1. Only one frag out of 18 did not make the transition-and all 50 snails seem alive.

Looking for more of the cali and oregon tort, plus R-3 has a chalice Im after-might make a trip-LMK

I still have lots of really nice frags for sale. Give me a call and I can tell you what I have. 503-810-3181

A trip to Perry's, yes it was not a cheap stop if you picked up 2. Hopefully they were not mother colonys, that way you could have said "there frags, 15.00 each or 3 for 40.00"(laugh)

Take her to Brandons, and when she sees you paying 4-6 dollars a frag life will be good.

How about it Brandon any frags left?

I wish I would have bought like 3 of everything, not just 1. Only one frag out of 18 did not make the transition-and all 50 snails seem alive.

Looking for more of the cali and oregon tort, plus R-3 has a chalice Im after-might make a trip-LMK

Good to hear all of the corals are doing great. I still have a bunch left. Let me know when you want to come down.

Good to hear all of the corals are doing great. I still have a bunch left. Let me know when you want to come down.

Hey Brandon, I would only be looking for 3-4 so I cant justify the drive-The tanbk is a little more full since I sent you the FTS, I've added another 18 frags on top of the 20+ I got from you-NOW I can say I am full-actually going to have to sell some(sad)

I got you saved in my cell-I'm sure our paths will cross again

Thanks for everything again