Blue Clove Polyp Frags $25

R-3

Well I got 3 frags cut as of now and can cut I think about 6-7 more. I fragged them on Friday and they all still look great. I want to wait to make sure there was definite interest before I bust the rest of it up. I will selling them for $25 a frag. The frags are 1"-2". The smaller ones will obviously have more polyps to make up for the size.

If all 3 sell I will be doing some more fraggin!!

Here are some pics.

IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1736.JPG

I might be running up to Portland again this weekend so I might be able to pick it up then but I am not sure that I am heading up there again yet. I don't want to leave you hanging on it if you can sell it to someone else.

Hello Mike.

Its yours Sean. Let me know :) I got at least 9 frags now. Maybe 11.

Okay so I got this so far-

Sean-1

Joel-1

Dennis-1 (if im in the area :) ) Which I usually am

Well that reserves the first 3 that are doing great! I should know tomorrow about the other 6-8. I just wanna make sure they make it through the cuttin' up process :)

Hey just out of curiosity how did you cut those ryan? dremel?

Actually the three you see I did it old school with screwdriver and hammer (thins side of rock).

The ones I cut today were dremel most the way (thicker part of the rock) and then screwdriver and hammer.

I want one.

Also, I'm heading to Eugene on saturday. If you and Sean want to figure out payment, I can bring his frag with me and deliver it. I'd need to pick up frags in the morning so that I can get mine acclimated before heading down south. I'm meeting someone at 3, but could feasibly be there to get a frag to Sean by 2:30. Let me know what you guys think!

I want one.

Also, I'm heading to Eugene on saturday. If you and Sean want to figure out payment, I can bring his frag with me and deliver it. I'd need to pick up frags in the morning so that I can get mine acclimated before heading down south. I'm meeting someone at 3, but could feasibly be there to get a frag to Sean by 2:30. Let me know what you guys think!

How early are you up on Saturday?? I will be tailgaiting at the Beav game starting about 7:30am. I could take them with me and you could swing by and meet me. Pm me your number and we can talk it over.

Okay update guys. I sold three today to Sean, Joel, and Bill thanks guys!!

So what I have now that are ready to go is two more (one is somewhat spoken for). I have 3 that I wanna wait at least a week or so to let fully heal. I think what I will do for people in Portland is that I will wait for the three to heal and those will be Steve's, Brian's, and Dennis's tentatively. I am going to Vegas next weekend and wont be going to Portland till after that. Maybe meetup at the meeting at Calvins.

So there are 2 ready to go now. One I am holding for Jenchild and the other is available. Thanks guys!