WTB- 14k or 15k DE 250w bulb

siskiou

I really want to try out one of these, but can't afford to buy the good brands new at the moment and don't want to waste money on the cheapos!

Anyone have one for sale, maybe because you didn't like the color and went for 20k instead?

Would trade my 10k aqualine 250w DE bulb, if anyone prefers that!

It's got a couple of months of use.

• 1 month later...
I really want to try out one of these, but can't afford to buy the good brands new at the moment and don't want to waste money on the cheapos!

Anyone have one for sale, maybe because you didn't like the color and went for 20k instead?

Would trade my 10k aqualine 250w DE bulb, if anyone prefers that!

It's got a couple of months of use.

Its sort of funny, I have done side by side comparisons with the "cheapos" I use against some name brand bulbs and get just as high PAR readings and from a "visual" I cant see a difference with the naked eye, the par meter tells me the output is as good and the corals grow well.

48.00 dollars for 2 250DE MH 20K bulbs delivered to my door versus 65-95 for a single bulb-HMMM

Cheapos 4 me(nutty), I have used them for 1 year next month-food for thought

where are you getting the cheapy's that are just as good? for that price I might get a

20k to try since i dont have any actinic and a 14k

I'll send you the link through a PM. I don't know if it is a "violation" since he is not a sponsor.

Check your mail.