Clam lecture?

Michael7979

Clam lecture?  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

Nope, paid members do also. Usually the way it works is that someone will post an idea. Then if there is interest like this 26-4 yes vote, then it will be brought up to the board to see if we can afford it. Then after we decide if its feasible enough then we will have "Paid Club Members" vote on it to see if it is something they would like. Then if it goes well again then we usually do it. The reason we have the "paid club members" vote is because they are the ones that have put forth the cash to be able to do such events. They are kinda like a stockholder.

If there is something you would like reefgeek at a meeting just bring it up. Then we can go from there. I hope you can understand this. Its not that we are the only ones that decide its that we need some order. Later Ryan

Nope, paid members do also. Usually the way it works is that someone will post an idea. Then if there is interest like this 26-4 yes vote, then it will be brought up to the board to see if we can afford it. Then after we decide if its feasible enough then we will have "Paid Club Members" vote on it to see if it is something they would like. Then if it goes well again then we usually do it. The reason we have the "paid club members" vote is because they are the ones that have put forth the cash to be able to do such events. They are kinda like a stockholder.

If there is something you would like reefgeek at a meeting just bring it up. Then we can go from there. I hope you can understand this. Its not that we are the only ones that decide its that we need some order. Later Ryan

No some order makes perfect sense...I was just curious how it worked is all...I apologize for the confusion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...