Tunze Nano Stream 6055 and 7091 Single Controller

DennisW

For sale is a 1.5 year old, Tunze brand, nano stream 6055 pump. This is the controllable nano stream pump. It also comes with a 3 month old, 7091 controller. See pics for details. Pump and equipment is in great shape. Had a small break in the power cord right where it goes into the pump. The wires inside were just barely exposed. Everything is coated of course so there was no exposure of the actual wire to the water. It was such a small spot and wasnt causeing any problems so, I just sealed it with some rubber based super glue and called it good.

Anyways, I think $140 is fair enough if someone wants it. Just let me know at dennis4679@comcast.net.

Thank you!

Dennis

Picture080308184.jpg

th_Picture080308183.jpg

Im not very good (or am VERY good depending if you're the buyer) at pricing stuff to sell. How much would you have sold this powerhead for? Just curious. It sells for $209 at Marine Depot and the controller is $66. So, I figured it's worth about half.

Thanks

Dennis

Yep! You're a pretty fair seller and usually don't have to haggle with price. I think you could have asked for more if the cord was perfect, but then you'd have to deal with lowballers and hagglers.

You could have sold it for around $180 but you would have had to hold out a little while.

Just make sure to send me a PM before you sell anything. I'll let you know if it's a good deal or not ;)