OMG has anybody EVER?????

fly guy

i dont think it's reall' date=' when i magnify the picture by 300% in my CS2 software you can see inc pixells where he made a mistakes.[/quote']

How can you tell that that is a mistake done by editing software vs simply a natural blemish in the tissue of the animal???

Regardless, if it IS phoptoshopped, i think we should take him out for making us almost take him out under false pretenses.............:D

Here, check it out blown up:

ps-ric.jpg

The dot is clearly 'above' the tissue of the ricordia; it obscures line of the ridge in it's flesh. It it was really pigmentation, you'd be able to see the tissue. It also has the classic Photoshop airbrush look.

Here, check it out blown up:

ps-ric.jpg

The dot is clearly 'above' the tissue of the ricordia; it obscures line of the ridge in it's flesh. It it was really pigmentation, you'd be able to see the tissue. It also has the classic Photoshop airbrush look.

thats too bad..........how much of that color is fake would you guess??? Or is it just hard to tell????

In that ric you posted Reefin' the purple in it is bright and sweet..almost looks out of place with the brown in it. Is that pic unedited??? I cant imagine changing the colors that much without tweaking the background more but the only thing i know how to mess with on my pics is a little bit of saturation..so i dont color my pics as i cant get away with it : ) Funny thing is the more i look at those pics side by side, the more of the same brown color do i see here and there in the original one i posted

Its still pretty sweet, but i wouldnt kill anybody for it ; ) Actually thats not true.......id kill my wifes Chihuahua for it, but that doesnt really count as id kill my wifes chihuahua for free if i was allowed to.(whistle)

5a_1.jpg

OMGric.jpg

PLEASE post pics bigger.......i have to download them to view them...........EVERYBODY on this site PLEASE post them bigger to begin with becasue for some reason i cant just simpl;y click on them....

ok .....im done ranting : )

your hand looks super blue......and it is still brown...that pic LOOKS way shopped to a know nothing like myself....even the purple that WAS in the original looks blue now

5a_1ps.jpg

5a_1.jpg

(clap) (rock2) Well crud, that's a lot of plastic we got for the trip!!!!!

"id kill my wifes chihuahua for free if i was allowed to."

Hay Fly!! I didn't know you owned a cat!!!!(naughty) (clap)

DO NOT insult my cat with any chihuahua comparison please.

20.gifCCR

That looks like a couple of the other ones i am buying from the guy. Hes got great feedback(not ebay) from other people i know and like i said at the beginning...the too good to be true one wasnt for sale.......he posted it in a thread.

Do you have or can you get rics like that SEan??

Out of curiosity....am i the only one........nevermind...im posting a poll

orange__green_ricordia.jpg

Well i took a risk and sent that guy we were going to kill some money.

I was pleased, the rics i received looked exactly like the ones i picked.

They are ticked off in this pic as right when they arrived i glued them and let them sit on the counter for 20 minutes......the following pictures in the tank were taken within an hour of that. They looked AWESOME by the time the lights went out this evening.

Anybody looking for some higher end rics I happily will say that donovansreef.com satisfied this rather picky consumer.

gluedrics.jpg