OMG has anybody EVER?????

fly guy

Seen a ric like this?????

No, its not mine...............im buying a bunch of rics from a guy and he says its not for sale....one of a kind........just curious who else has maybe seen one of these or if anyone wants to trade my truck for one or something.................

im no photo expert but im pretty sure there isnt anything photoshopped about that pic

OMGric.jpg

It looks photoshopped to me. Take a look at the top right-hand quadrant of the ric -- there is a nice straight line of green coloration that doesn't follow the curve of the surface of the ric. If you look carefully, you can see similar things in the edges of a lot of the neon green coloration.

It's not the usual color replacement or saturation bump, this one used multiple layers, transparency, and the airbrush tool -- it's artistic :)

WOW The only way I know of to see colors like that, entailed a little pill with Moody Blues playing in the backround!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it is truely real. Just get his address, we can put a group hit together LOL OR, Someone has some photoshop time on there hands. If it is real I will donate some used to be working body parts that are just hanging around .............

It looks photoshopped to me. Take a look at the top right-hand quadrant of the ric -- there is a nice straight line of green coloration that doesn't follow the curve of the surface of the ric. If you look carefully, you can see similar things in the edges of a lot of the neon green coloration.

It's not the usual color replacement or saturation bump, this one used multiple layers, transparency, and the airbrush tool -- it's artistic :)

"

ah, i cant see what your talikin about....i must have one of those "untrained eye"(nutty) ...lol

my eye needs training...

If it is real I will donate some used to be working body parts that are just hanging around .............

he man, they make pills for those parts now...no need to trade it off......lol

I LIKE this idea. Ill find out where he lives exactly in FL' date=' 4-6 of us will fly down there, take him out and cut that thing into pieces!!!!!!!!!!(clap)[/quote']

We'll have to drive back, unless we can sneak it on the plane, but sure as stink, we'll get caught, and then DEA will show up wantin to know what phyco drugs thay are!!!!!!!!!!!! I don'r want to have to eat it!! Hay man, that was some really good s#!&. Where did Chong go???(laugh)

I think we can take him fly. You have a brand new first born to trade... I have an arm and a leg... hmmmm... hahah

I kind of like my kid, i imagine you like your limbs, and event though it may not be operating at 100%, i think Blaine is 'prolly kind of fond of his appendage as well even though he may not realize it at the moment.

Lets just go down there and take him out!!!!

I"m in....... we need to get this Ric!! I"ll bring the plastic sheeting to keep the area clean.

fine....ill hold him while someone ELSE does the deed............

ALSO, i get TWO shares of it as i found it...........:D

I can picture the whole scene going down......we all go down there with a common goal in mind and then after we do the dirty we take each other out one by one so we can hoard the loot......

Hay I just got great news. My wife said me and my appendage can gooooo. I think she said some other stuff about both, but can't remember. I did hear what I needed. LOL Ok then Fly gets 2 cuts, the Kid get's one I get...Hmmmmmmmm. Hay guy's, ahhh I'll bring the knife, and ahhh huntly, bring a lot more plastic, can't tell ya why yet.. LOL

Well Boys. I think we have this tagged bagged and fragged(rock2)