Are these clown eggs?

talkalot82

I have a link somewhere. Basically wait for a few days and then you will start to see the eyes, a few days more and the eyes will turn silver. When they do then you can transfer the eggs to another tank to hatch. They should hatch that night after the lights have been out an hour or two. If you wait for them to hatch then you will need to use a baster or something to suck the fry out before they all get eaten. As I recall the fry tank only needs to be 5 or 10 gallons. I'll see if I can find the link.

congrats on the eggs. looks like you will have to let them hatch in the tank if you cant remove it. you could try and build a larval snagger if you want to catch them. If you dont already have rotifers going it is probably too late for this batch. if you can introduce something removable close to the spot they have chosen, you will be much more successful if you can remove eggs before the hatch.