Corals and some equipment for sale

Brendan275

I hate to do this but it looks like i'm going to be taking down my aquarium. Due to the fact i'm getting a little to busy with school stuff and I would like to upgrade to a different tank later on. I have a nice rose bubbletip that I would like to sell for like $70 obo. I have a decent size acan about 100 obo and a large pink birdsnest for like 50. I also will prob be looking at selling my vortech mp40w. I bought this brand new and its prob has about 5 or 7 months on it. so like 250 obo. I also have a custom built canopy for a 46 bowfront tank. this is outfitted with 3 36in vhos and a 400w mh with icecap ballast and radium bulb. I will get back on a price for that. willing to accept any offers though for it.

• Like 1

Right now, I am not affected by torches. I only had hammer and frogspawn for the first 2 years that I had a tank, no torches. The sting is just different enough that it does not affect me... yet.

Ya, it is a hard habbit to break. I was mostly asking because he did not state a price, and I know someone that is looking for a head or three of torch with that coloration (purple and yellow tip). I already contacted him with the link to this thread. It would save him the trouble of finding out the price for himself... Besides, if the price is right, I just may jump on it myself. I need another coral that I get an allergic reaction to!

I just hope that my allergy does not shift over to BTAs or Ritteri anemones. I have put a lot of $$$ into an anemone prop system. It would suck if I become allergic to them too. That is why I started wearing gloves when cutting them up.

dsoz