My "wife's" zoa nano.

COReefer

Ok guys if you know my wife you know that she hates the hobby. Well that was untill she discovered zoas. She kept buying zoas and sticking them in my 150 gallon tank that I intended on being sps dominant with NO zoas. I did what any respectable reefer would do and set her own little nano up for her zoas. This just fueled her fire and now I think she may be just as hooked on zoas as ca2or. her are some pics.

101_0252.jpg

101_0251.jpg

101_0265.jpg

101_0301.jpg

101_0299.jpg

101_0296.jpg

101_0294.jpg

101_0292.jpg

101_0291.jpg

101_0290.jpg

more follows.....

I still have those aoibluesteelafricanbluemeanienohornetatalls to put in there too.

I was going to say that I didn't see the blue ones in there... You beat me to it.

So that is the trick... Buy her a small tank, then she takes over the big one... I have been trying that with my wife, and she still doesn't seem to show interest. :(

What size nano is it? What kind of lights?

dsoz

pledosophy: I know where she can get a RBTA... Give them a week or two to heal from the last go around of surgery and they should look good as new.

Get her a 40b with a 250w light on it. Build a back chamber like an AIO, and it should be golden.

dsoz

LOL this seems to happen with every hobby he has.

It took you a while for this one though. How long is it going to take for you to get into the Jetta hobby?

Jerry wants to get Seahorses!! He saw them at Johns when I wasn't even there and called to see if we could have them. I may have to get him his own tank too. John tried to talk me into one for Fathers day! DOH!