Found this little bugger on my wall last night

CA2OR

Anyone know what kind of frog this is?

0601090031a.jpg

I am temtped to say suicidal being that he jumped off the wall, which is 2 stories up, went through the leaves in the tree next to my apt and landed on the grass. I thought he was a goner, till he simply jumped away.

looks like what others have said - pacific green tree frog. We have them here and from what I understand they are a protected species. I was mowing with the tractor last week and one just escaped out from under the mowing deck! Although small, they have a very VERY loud croak!

I have a 200 gal propane tank that I use to heat my swimming pool & I have 2 of these that seem to have taken up residence under the lid that goes over the regulator. I lifted the lid shooed them away & every time I lift the lid there they are.I've given up,they can go ahead & live there, fine by me.

Tree Frog. As mentioned they make a loud croak. We had one living in the crack between the concrete porch and the foundation for several months. We spend quite a bit of time out there and while we heard it regularly I only saw it once. I don't know if it is a Pacific Northwest species or not though as we use to see a very similar one down in NC on the sides of the house all the time.

They come in all different colors too even though they are called green tree frogs. It takes me 3 hours to mow my lawn because I have to stop every 15 feet to save another one. I have a protected wetland park right out my backyard so I hear and see them all the time. When it rains they are impossible to miss on the road and my glass door out back is usually covered too...

I would love to have them. I have a large lawn and back up to natural springs. I have only seen 1 in 20 yrs. Never hear them, I would love to sit on patio on warm summer nights listening to them. Call your self lucky

Beckie

I would love to have them. I have a large lawn and back up to natural springs. I have only seen 1 in 20 yrs. Never hear them, I would love to sit on patio on warm summer nights listening to them. Call your self lucky

Beckie

oh no, I like them, just a little irritating when I'm mowing the lawn because it takes so long to do. I'm just not cold hearted enough to run them over...