livestock for sale

madmike

I am going to downsize the larger livestock in my sps tank so I have a few fish for sale.

10" male crosshatch triggerfish- this fish is amazing and eats anything and everything you feed. Has not bothered other fish or inverts either, lives and gets cleaned with a large cleaner shrimp and some very small pipe fish and chromis.

6" Regal angel- beautiful fish, hasn't bothered my large clam or any of my sps

5" moorish idol- eats everything...including some lps corals,lol. This guy is awsome and will feed out of your hand.

8" blue spot naso tang- great fish with a great personality.

Make me an offer on these. I would like them to go to suitable tanks, so no nano owners asking to purchase the crosshatch please(laugh)

I will be catching them on Saturday so they will be available then.

Mike

The moorish was eating a brain coral that the previous owner had. I don't have any lps but do have a large clam and he has left that alone. The previous owner had alot of other lps and said it only liked the brain.

Andy...what do you mean?

Mike

alot of people are asking for prices... so I would like to get 2-300 for the trigger, 50-75 for the naso, 50-75 for the regal, and 50 or so for the idol.

I'll also have some PJ cardinals and a yellow eye cole tang that have been in my tank for over 9 months.

Mike

Thanks for the kind words, it pains me to sell them, but the tank needs some work. Having a sps meltdown currently and cant isolate the problem. Going to run fishless for a little bit as well as "cook" some of the rock that has a algae on it that no one in the aquatic world will touch,lol!

The moorish idol is sold.

Also for sale is a mature mated pair of black and white percs. $50-75

These guys came from spectra and are totally black exhibiting breeding behavior...including biting my hand everytime it goes in the tank,lol.

Mike