Damn I love RC!!

R-3

I sure love RC. I just bought 3 Tunze Nanostreams 6045's for $140 shipped. They are usually about $90-$110 + shipping new a piece! Gotta love it! Its usually hard to get Tunze stuff that cheap :)

I sure love RC. I just bought 3 Tunze Nanostreams 6045's for $140 shipped. They are usually about $90-$110 + shipping new a piece! Gotta love it! Its usually hard to get Tunze stuff that cheap :)

Great Deal!!!!

Now go buy me something!!!!!!

(whistle)

• 2 weeks later...

I just made a smokin trade on RC. I got two Das skimmers EX-1 and BX-1 (The Bx-1 has a broken cup but fixable) for peanuts :) Both skimmers work great! I will have around $60 in this trade when its said and done and thats including shipping. Not to bad for $60 shipped ehh!!

Heres the goods. I gotta repair the skimmer cup on the BX-1 and repair a crack on the EX-1. He even felt compelled to throw in a book because he was a day late shipping. All of this for a used PCX-40 and $35 worth of shipping :)

DSC08653.JPG

Actually no i don't think so. I have the Bali superman, the Tubbs superman, and a piece I got from Nyles. I don't know where he got it from. I'm going to make a trip down to see you this summer so i'll have to snag a piece ;)

I'll get pics of all 3 next to each other tonight

Hey I just found out there was nothing wrong at all with the DAS BX1. The guy thought that the tray and the skimmer body were suppose to be glued and after a little research they are not :) All I gotta do with the EX-1 is a little bracket repair on the pipe.

Wow makes a smokin deal even better!!