O tort, blue-tipped tenius, montis, acan, favia

impur

Its about time you come down and have a beer with me at my place Ryan.

I will hit ya up for that offer here in about a month :) I should have water in the tank this weekend hopefully. I got my sump from Charles yesterday!

The tort is currently under a 250w MH in my frag tank. It has been in there for about 3 months. Before that i grew it under my T5 fixture for about 18m.

Sean - Maybe a better pic i donno. I put these all up on RC last night so i'm sure it will be gone very soon. Who knows maybe i'll keep it! (laugh) I love blue acros.

Dennis - i doubt it. If i still have the frag and end up coming i'll let you know.

Ok i'd really like to get rid of a few of these.

I'm keeping the tort, its colored up and is too nice of a frag.

I'll be taking the favia and montis to Aqua Serene this week to see what i can trade them for.

I would rather sell them though, so buy one of the green monti digi frags, the encrusting colony or the favia colony and get a FREE GREEN W/PURPLE RIM MONTI FRAG!!!!!!!!

Ok i'd really like to get rid of a few of these.

I'm keeping the tort, its colored up and is too nice of a frag.

I'll be taking the favia and montis to Aqua Serene this week to see what i can trade them for.

I would rather sell them though, so buy one of the green monti digi frags, the encrusting colony or the favia colony and get a FREE GREEN W/PURPLE RIM MONTI FRAG!!!!!!!!

Glad to see the Tort is off the table... it's been taunting me (drooler)