Another great day at Davy Jones Locker!!

fpd4308

Stopped by Davy Jones, as I do almost daily, and picked up a nice sea hare, at least my wife thinks it's cool, some ninja snails and got a great deal on a good sized Green Clove Polyp rock. As usual Bob and Dave took good care of me. Davy Jones is a must visit. Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a great day there as well! Bob let me bring my tank in and play with the live rock to work out my scape. I laid plastic on the floor but still managed to make the floor wet. Dave also took some time from working to help me figure out my dry dock solution for the new tank. Customer Service at its FINEST!

Didn't you just come back from one.....besides you have to wait until I have some money!!! I don't get to go anymore cuz I had to go and get a job!!! Well have to support my addiction somehow right?

yep and with that new tank looking as good as it does, you can't help but want to add coral. (did I tell you about the size of the torch he's got in there now) (drooler)(drooler)(drooler)(drooler)