PNWMAS would like to announce.........

Michael7979

.........that we have scheduled Eric Borneman to come speak to us in the month of Feb. 2007!!!

Hopefully you are all as excited as we are to have a BIG name speaker come in to see us!!!

We still need to find a place to hold this meeting, (BOD get looking, time will fly as soon as the holidays get here), we will let you know more as soon as we get details sorted out and finalized.

Hope to see you all there in Feb..

Start making your plans now.

More to come.....

• 1 month later...
.........that we have scheduled Eric Borneman to come speak to us in the month of Feb. 2007

We still need to find a place to hold this meeting, (BOD get looking, time will fly as soon as the holidays get here), we will let you know more as soon as we get details sorted out and finalized.

Wasn't the plan to use the Milwaukie Center where we will be having the Xmas Party, also in February for Borneman? What happened?

• 1 month later...
I have some questions for him regarding two different seminars he did last year. Any idea what he will be talking about for main topic? Does he tend to re-run previous speeches or is it new every time?

If this has not yet been decided, it will be brought up in the Board Meeting discussion tonight. Normally, the group where a speaker is to give a presentation is given a list of topics that they can choose from.

What topics were covered in the seminars that you heard? Would you recommend either of them?

I posted them, here on this board.

the oxygen one was very interesting.

Oxygen and the reef tank by Eric Bourneman 1 hour 12 minutes. (IMAC 2005)

Its on reefvideos.com

I really don't have any topics of "interest" that I haven't heard discussed before, but always welcome to new info. Maybe he has some new research to show?

• 1 month later...