Looking for Frogspawn

I got lots. What colors are you looking for? I have most of the common colors. Now I am looking for the rare colors. Do you want to come to Oregon City to check it out? Most of what I have I will sell at $10/head if it is easy to cut off.

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4364.jpg

dsoz

Thanks dsoz' date=' it is actually for my mom I have some just dont know how to frag it and not sure I want too .. lol anyway I will have her check out your pics here thanks[/quote']

Fragging can be easy. If there is a place in the skeleton that makes a "Y" shape, and the flesh has moved up past that place, just cut it at the junction. If the flesh has not moved, don't try to frag it. It is much more damaging to the coral, and you could risk a bacterial infection.

How do you cut it? I use a rotary tool (dremmel) with a diamond cut-off wheel. I have used tin-snips before, hacksaw, needle-nose pliers, wire stripping pliers, a serrated knife (to saw through... not recommended), a pair of ultra-tough scissors, and even crushed through with just a pair of pliers (not a good idea). Anything that will separate the head you want off from the others.

When you feel brave enough, let me know. Or you can come over and watch me do the job on one of mine to get the idea.

dsoz