GarrettM85

CA2OR

I always prefer the smaller local forums. Its alot more useful and nice that you can get to know some of the members. same with northwestfirearms. I use the bigger forums when I need an answere to something fast usually, since there are so many more users.

Erik it was great to meet you and it looks like the zoas are doing quite well thus far! I picked up some more sweet stuff today that I will have to show you some time.

As for the firearms... This along with my wife are a very close second and third to reef keeping. Actually wanted to get some shooting in this week but can't find any ammo this week to get that done so I figured I would spend my range money on a few corals this week! Win Win.

Jason hijack away. As long as it is talk about guns or coral I am in!

Garrett

Well... it's actually both. The "rep" number is largely influenced by post count but the little multicolored squares is reflective of feedback... notice TAD has a lower rep point total than I do based on post count but waaay more little green squares (sad) 'cause he is a very helpful guy! :D

I am not helpful. Unless I am supposed to be?? Not sure why I have more, I shouldn't. Just hang around the board you will get a feel for who holds the knowledge. And you will find out I don't. I am just learning and I am a slow learner. If I am to learn something new I have to purge 2-3 things from my brain so I get diminishing returns. Kinda like my 401k as of late.

I am not helpful. Unless I am supposed to be?? Not sure why I have more' date=' I shouldn't. Just hang around the board you will get a feel for who holds the knowledge. And you will find out I don't. I am just learning and I am a slow learner. If I am to learn something new I have to purge 2-3 things from my brain so I get diminishing returns. Kinda like my 401k as of late.[/quote']

LOL my 401k and brain have purged alot as of late aswell.

... If I am to learn something new I have to purge 2-3 things from my brain so I get diminishing returns. Kinda like my 401k as of late.

(laugh)(laugh) I have to laugh at that... otherwise, I will just start to cry when I look at the numbers.

Sorry,didn't mean to pick on you Troy - I figured you would have a sense of humor about it though based on your tag line disclaimer. Glad to see I wasn't too far off (I hope). :D What I should have said was "... based on the fact that I am patently un-helpful despite my number of posts!"

• Like 1