GarrettM85

CA2OR

So I just had my first interaction with Garrett and I have to admit I am completely stoked (clap). He was more than generous with the trade and I look forward to future trades(whistle). I wanted to also show some appreciation for the information he was kind enough to share, now to figure out how to sneak the purchase of a new light by the wife...(plotting). Garrett, you are top notch in my book.(rock2)(rock2)

• Like 1

Finch look at the bottom of your window, see the light, yellow ribben and the ! Click on the yellow ribbon it's for adding to someone's reputation that has given you great advice, help or great trade. You can leave a note for what you added to their rep for.

That's were some of your rep points come from.

Beckie

• Like 1

Finch look at the bottom of your window, see the light, yellow ribben and the ! Click on the yellow ribbon it's for adding to someone's reputation that has given you great advice, help or great trade. You can leave a note for what you added to their rep for.

That's were some of your rep points come from.

Beckie

that's why I don't have any

Great info! Im new so I had no idea this existed. I thought the rep was a post count thing

Well... it's actually both. The "rep" number is largely influenced by post count but the little multicolored squares is reflective of feedback... notice TAD has a lower rep point total than I do based on post count but waaay more little green squares (sad) 'cause he is a very helpful guy! :D