Neptune is hiring

SuncrestReef

If you or anyone you know is looking for an electrical engineering job in the aquarium-related industry, this could be an interesting opportunity:

Looking for a new engineer here at Neptune Systems

Engineer II

Neptune Systems is looking for someone very special to join our team. We know you are out there! We need someone who is a passionate hobbyist with a wide set of engineering skills. If you've skillfully wielded a soldering iron, read schematics, laid out circuit boards, and used test equipment to build your own accessories for your aquarium then you would be our the perfect candidate. This person also must be a creative thinker that helps us take ideas, works to make them better, and then helps bring them over the finish line. This is an exciting position where no two days will be the same and you will be a direct contributor to products we deliver.

Got what it takes? Well then show us! Send your resume, portfolio, links, examples of work/projects you've completed, anything and everything you want to use to sell yourself.
resumes@neptunesystems.com
  • Like 1

If you or anyone you know is looking for an electrical engineering job in the aquarium-related industry, this could be an interesting opportunity:

Looking for a new engineer here at Neptune Systems

Engineer II

Neptune Systems is looking for someone very special to join our team. We know you are out there! We need someone who is a passionate hobbyist with a wide set of engineering skills. If you've skillfully wielded a soldering iron, read schematics, laid out circuit boards, and used test equipment to build your own accessories for your aquarium then you would be our the perfect candidate. This person also must be a creative thinker that helps us take ideas, works to make them better, and then helps bring them over the finish line. This is an exciting position where no two days will be the same and you will be a direct contributor to products we deliver.

Got what it takes? Well then show us! Send your resume, portfolio, links, examples of work/projects you've completed, anything and everything you want to use to sell yourself.
resumes@neptunesystems.com
When are you applying?! [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

When are you applying?! emoji6.pngemoji6.png

1. I don't even own a soldering iron, let alone have any skills with one.

2. I dropped out of electrical engineering in college because I hated it. 

3. I'm retired and have no intentions of working another day of my life.

• Like 3