FS/T: Sps, LPS Frags, Derasa clam, dragons breath algae and rock

Cobalt

Good morning reefers, I'm doing some housekeeping. A bunch of random $5 frags and some nicer chalice, lobos, and a juvi Dersasa clam. See the photo for prices.  I have 40lbs of cycled purple rock too I'd like to downsize on. Man made, no pests. $3/lb. Dragons breath is free if you buy a frag, when I have more I'd sell a ball for $5. I live close to downtown Portland. I am looking for a DC return pump up to 1500gph (with a sine wave or wave maker mode), possibly a Hydra light, frag racks/rock. I'm also looking for a hawk fish or Male Melanarus wrasse.  

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.59.54 AM.png

Edited by Cobalt

I got back to everyone and will notify next in line if anyone doesn't pick up after their arranged date. Orange Lobos, Favia, and $5 frags are all spoken for. 

knocked $5 off what's left. Which I could take better photos. I suppose I need one of those lenses for my phone. Any suggestions?

377882252_ScreenShot2020-01-17at7_35_46AM.thumb.png.f9ac0bda5cbdede07d96c05ce9b8af61.png