ReeFi's classic favorite and wild SPS collection

danlu_gt

@danlu_gt, I'm curious what spectrum you use for photography.  Can you share a screenshot of your light settings?

Also, any update on implementing a way to switch the lights to pre-defined settings without needing to adjust each slider?  That would make it way more convenient to change the spectrum quickly for photo sessions.

@danlu_gt, I'm curious what spectrum you use for photography.  Can you share a screenshot of your light settings?
Also, any update on implementing a way to switch the lights to pre-defined settings without needing to adjust each slider?  That would make it way more convenient to change the spectrum quickly for photo sessions.
I was holding off on updating the firmware cause I wanted to wait for the Seattle guy to redesign the web interface. Unfortunately, it's taking longer than I expected. I might need to revisit the arrangement with him. I'll make the changes in next couple days.

I took these pictures in Morning mode in Canon's RAW mode. Then I use my previous custom white balance settings when shoot LPS tank.

2c4060763d3483dddb531ec986f5f458.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1