I am back!

fpd4308

Hey all,

Well it has been a long time. I used to be very active here, a number of years back, when I had a 120 gallon tank. I had to get rid of that tank due to having a child spend an extended amount of time in the hospital. Well a bunch of years later and I am back at the point where I can get a tank going again. I just picked up a nice used 23 gallon acrylic. In the past I met a lot of cool people here, shared a lot of good info and made a lot of trades with folks. Look forward to learning what has changed in reefkeeping over the last 7 or 8 years.

IMG_20190329_162914.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome back. Is that a MH light on that tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes that single end 250 watt MH is what came with the tank but it looks like LEDs have taken over the scene while I have been gone so I am starting my research on an LED fixture.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome back!  Many of us here have likewise had a significant time out and just getting back into the game.  Indeed, lots of changes around lighting, wave makers, automation etc. - have fun catching up on all the new tech.  Looking forward to seeing how the new tank turns out.  BTW - MH can still be killer as long as you can deal with the heat 😀

• Like 2