New To Forum

Hey everyone, after quite some time about hearing about it I’ve finally decided to join this forum. 

I’ve been in the hobby for about 3 years now. I currently have a 10 Gallon IM seahorse tank and a 50 Gallon IM Lagoon with a whole lotta everything. I have a live feed set up on my 50 Gallon and will probably add one to my 10 that I’ll probably share at some point. 

• Like 3

Welcome!
You'll find a wealth of information here. Typically, not from me, 'cuz I'm not an expert by any means but from others that know a ton! After awhile, it starts to feel like family, which is very comforting.

Send us a link to your 'live feed' so we can see wutcha got!

Again, welcome...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am new here too.

Been out of the Salt hobby for 10 years. Going to be running a small salt tank in my classroom next year. Pulled out my old live rock (now dead) and added water.

Cycling the tank over the summer.

Looking forward to exploring and connecting in a forum again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guppy said:

I am new here too.

Been out of the Salt hobby for 10 years. Going to be running a small salt tank in my classroom next year. Pulled out my old live rock (now dead) and added water.

Cycling the tank over the summer.

Looking forward to exploring and connecting in a forum again.

Welcome!  Not sure if you are already aware or not but you should check out our "Tanks for Teachers" program sometime.  Even if you are already set up with a tank and equipment, you might be interested in a forum for your school tank.  Karen @kknight here on the board organizes that program for us and is super helpful.  Just a thought...

• Like 1