I have a 40B set up for sale, comes with tank, black wood stand, ASM mini G protein skimmer, a sunsun powerhead and a return pump (not sure make or anything). The tank was drilled and has bulkheads on it just needs piping - $100

29 Gallon bio cube with black stand, HQI light, glass top, protein skimmer, some extra replacement filters and small hydor kralia pump - $300

Unknown brand protein skimmer used on my 180 gallon reef tank - $50

If your interested in something let me know may come down on price a little hit me up with any offers worst I can say is no. 

• Similar Content

• By marine depot
      Happy New Year!

Save $20.19 on you order of $200+ today with coupon 2019

Sale ends at 11:59 pm PST 1/2/19. Order must contain $200+ of eligible merchandise before tax and/or shipping (when applicable). Offer cannot be combined with other coupons or applied to items that are out of stock or shipped by the manufacturer. Items with MAP policies are ineligible for discount. No rainchecks.
    • By marine depot
      Coupon for $20.19 off your order!

Here's a BIG discount to start the New Year off right!

Sale ends at 11:59 pm PST 1/2/19. Order must contain $200+ of eligible merchandise before tax and/or shipping (when applicable). Offer cannot be combined with other coupons or applied to items that are out of stock or shipped by the manufacturer. Items with MAP policies are ineligible for discount. No rainchecks.
    • By marine depot
      It's the Grand Finale—Cyber Monday ends in 50 minutes! ‌

• By marine depot
      HURRY! Cyber Monday Deals End @ Midnight PST

Time is running out ... don't miss the best deals of the year!