I have a 40B set up for sale, comes with tank, black wood stand, ASM mini G protein skimmer, a sunsun powerhead and a return pump (not sure make or anything). The tank was drilled and has bulkheads on it just needs piping - $100

29 Gallon bio cube with black stand, HQI light, glass top, protein skimmer, some extra replacement filters and small hydor kralia pump - $300

Unknown brand protein skimmer used on my 180 gallon reef tank - $50

If your interested in something let me know may come down on price a little hit me up with any offers worst I can say is no. 

• Similar Content

• By NateDawg
      So I've never bought lighting before, I've always just made it myself but I'd like to try something different. Id like to stay with all led, maybe with some added t5 if someone convinces me lol. I wouldn't need a ton of features, just timing and adjustment of color and intensity. Also more budget friendly but not cheap, if that makes sense at all. I would be having both sps and clams at the bottom of the tank as well. The tanks dimensions are 6'x24.5"x24. Any input would be super helpful plus if anyone has any lighting for sale, I'd be interested in that as Well. Thanks!
    • By bamburgb
      29 gallon biocube with a stand and hqi light, a couple replacement filters. Needs a little cleaning but no leaks. - $100.00
    • By marine depot
      1 DAY ONLY - Sitewide Sale: 10-25% Off Almost Everything!

Happy 4th of July! Save on almost every item we carry, TODAY ONLY!

• By marine depot
      Don't Wait...

Our 4th of July Sale begins NOW!

Save 10-25% on 100's of items!

• By marine depot
      WAV Price Drop - Save $50
      SUMMER SALE!
      $50 off Neptune Systems WAV Pump Kit + $25 off Single WAV Pump!