Gauging interest.

21 hours ago, R-3 said:

Man haven’t seen you in awhile! Just like the old days it’s always easier to part out. Nice to hear from a OG even if you are breaking it down

Yeah, it's been some time Ryan. I now own a good portion of my business so my time is limited. I've unfortunately neglected my tank for far too long and I think it's time to do the right thing and throw in the towel. Nice to see your still around tho. 

21 hours ago, River City Corals said:

More details.  Equipment, livestock etc 

Long story short, I've neglected the tank for far too long.Its been over run by turf algae that I haven't been able to get a handle on due to lack of time and ambition lately.  It's a AGA tank I believe 24x72x28 with dual overflows. As for equipment  in my inventory, the list is long to say the least. Several Aqua-C skimmers, several Iwaki pumps, Reef Octopus calcium reactor, two Co2 tanks, Apex controller, two MP 40,s, 4 Arctic T247's, media reactors, Hanna checkers, and so on. 

Current livestock is 2 pair of ocellaris clowns, both mated pairs, a pair of black and white clown, also a mated pair, 2 yellow tangs, 2 domino cardinals, starry blenny, Christmas wrasse, corris wrasse, brittle stars, urchin, a couple green cromis

As far as corals go there is 6-7 red bubble anemones, grape coral, small gsp, several toadstools both neon green and tan color, blasto colony, neon green singulara, red/orange plating monti, green fuzzy mushrooms. But as I stated, tank has gone to [language filter].

I'm sure I can part out most, just thinking the tank itself will be the hardest to get a buyer for. It's heavy, 500lbs empty. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mike! Nice to meet ya today. Told Ya! Cleaning house and starting over. Pic is washed out because of lights and phone. But you can see toadie is opening up and anenomes moved off the rock and slightly irritated but heck they can move hah! I moved the Kenya tree which is happy and starting to get uncramped to the middle with my frogspawn and poor bubble that I've have been trying to kill:/

thanks again!

Matthew

1521491352645401994288.jpg

5 hours ago, YUP said:

Thanks Mike! Nice to meet ya today. Told Ya! Cleaning house and starting over. Pic is washed out because of lights and phone. But you can see toadie is opening up and anenomes moved off the rock and slightly irritated but heck they can move hah! I moved the Kenya tree which is happy and starting to get uncramped to the middle with my frogspawn and poor bubble that I've have been trying to kill:/

thanks again!

Matthew

1521491352645401994288.jpg

No thank you. I hope you are pleased with the colors. It was a pleasure meeting you. 

• 1 year later...