Free stuff... in Oregon city

Zotalpha

So long story short I was on day 2 of a 2 week trip to Florida when I found out that the silicon on my tank had sprung a leak and drained 30 or 40 gallons into my living room. 

I walked my brother through setting up a old 55 I had in the garage but its not pretty, a lot of white skeletons... That being said probably 40% of the coral is still at least somewhat alive.  its not pretty ugly and has some algae but if you can come get it its all yours. 

fish (that are left)

yellow tang 

2 clowns 

coral not sure whats alive and whats not 

tons of zoas 

torch 

frogspawn 

green slimer 

purple monti 

green monti 

red planet 

acans 

plate 

my nem split so now there is two 

a ton of other stuff, its not pretty but free is a good price. I would definitely not take it straight to your display so if you have room in a QT tank come and get it. i would prefer to give it all to one person and then drain it. 

im keeping all the equipment and rock. 

some pic of what it looked like before i left as you can see i was fighting an algae outbreak which was intensified after the transplant. 

IMG_0081.jpg.0dbd29e000b3adcd4760e8df9d9d5347.jpgIMG_0088.jpg.ad2d810e13ffad8bdcca42580b81a98e.jpgIMG_0085.jpg.762ef6404fd5bbe2d261ff12cd391181.jpgIMG_0087.jpg.1ca09f8acaf324befe6b6e0ed532dd0c.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

No thank you! Everything is already opening up in the qt. Like I said, definitely let me know when you get the new tank up and going and I'll send a bunch of corals your way! Should have great luck keeping most of this alive! I will be posting whatever I decide not to keep on here for free again. Keep your eyes peeled everyone. 

• Like 2