ATO container

5 minutes ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

I was wondering if this container would be alright for an ATO container, I am very limited for room and this is the closest thing I can fit in the space so far. Of course I will paint it black so no light will effect it. Thanks for your input!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey Brandon... was there supposed to be a pic or link with this?

8 minutes ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

I was wondering if this container would be alright for an ATO container, I am very limited for room and this is the closest thing I can fit in the space so far. Of course I will paint it black so no light will effect it. Thanks for your input!!!

I dont see any issues with using that, and i certainly wouldnt waste time painting it, just rinse it out good and fill it up. If you search google for Auto Top Off Reservoir you might be surprised to see what others out there are using.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I dont see any issues with using that, and i certainly wouldnt waste time painting it, just rinse it out good and fill it up. If you search google for Auto Top Off Reservoir you might be surprised to see what others out there are using.
The only reason I want to paint it is because it's gonna sit in front of a window and I don't want to start growing algea in it.

9 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Well just because ppl use all sorts of containers doesent mean they should lol.  Thanks for your input!