June Meeting at TPA!!!

Emerald525

I am excited to announce the June meeting will be in Salem at The Premium Aquarium! This is a great shop and Garrett always has great deals! We will have a frag swap as always! Garrett has a grill and the one and only first lady Sirena will be doing the grilling!  You will be in for a treat as she makes her food with love and it is delicious!

When: Saturday June 24

2 to 4pm

Where: Premium Aquarium

1875 25th Street SE

Salem, OR 97302

What: Frag swap and barbecue and deals on coral !!

Keep posted as we will have some sweet raffle prizes!!!

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

The theme of the raffle is reef chemistry and dosing !! We have some nice prizes and they are only going to get bigger!!

First thing you should have if you are going to dose is a reliable test kit. This is the one I use to check calcium and mag and to double check my all. How about a brand new Red Sea test kit ?IMG_0199.PNG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

I'm in transition with getting my frag tank set up so not really looking to add anything right now but frag swaps are always a good thing!
!

Selling any to make room in the new tank? I know you have some nice zoas

• Like 3

How about another prize?? They are only going to get bigger and better !! If you are thinking about dosing now is the time!! We will be rafflinf off a brand new doser!!

This is a great doser !! I have used this in the past and it was reliable and reasonably priced.IMG_0200.PNG

• Like 4

Meeting is this Saturday!! I'm sure Garrett Munoz will have some great deals and shipments at The Premium Aquarium!!
We will have our great cook Sirena Long manning the grill!!
If that wasn't enough we have some incredible prizes !!
How about an MP40?!! The prizes are only getting bigger so keep posted !!!

IMG_0205.PNG

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, air561 said:

Is the meeting for anyone or just supporting members? Sorry, I'm new, but I'd like to go.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Meeting is for everyone so you are more than welcome!  There are a few perks for supporting members (free raffle ticket for instance) but it is basically a very informal, friendly way to meet fellow reefers and check out a local store or, sometimes, a member's home setup - in this case, it's the former.  Hope you can make it.

• Like 2

It will be good to see everyone! I'm excited to chat reef, eat some great BBQ, and show off the shop.

Lots of new fish and inverts are currently being unpacked :)

Feel free to bring some nice, rarer pieces of SPS to trade. Looking for some nice pieces to start adding to the the 300g display tank that is currently just starting to be stocked back up. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, ThePremiumAquarium said:

It will be good to see everyone! I'm excited to chat reef, eat some great BBQ, and show off the shop.

Lots of new fish and inverts are currently being unpacked :)

Feel free to bring some nice, rarer pieces of SPS to trade. Looking for some nice pieces to start adding to the the 300g display tank that is currently just starting to be stocked back up. 

Hmmmmm..

Party Time! Today is this months Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society(PNWMAS) meeting and it's going to be held right here at The Premium Aquarium!

The Meeting is being held from 2pm- 4pm. There will be a raffle, a BBQ, a sale, and some great reef talk with fellow hobbyists!

***Starting now and going through the end of business on Monday, All livestock will be Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!!!***

CLUB MEMBERS ONLY(JOIN TODAY!!!)-  All livestock will be Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!!!

*All free items must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with any other offer, stamp cards, existing livestock credit, etc.

• Like 1