Desjardini tang and sailfin tang for sale

KRAZY4LPS

Desjardini (red sea) sailfin tang for sale, he is about 7", had him since he was a baby when he was around 2". ($50)

Also have a regular sailfin tang for sale, around 5" in length. ($35) 

They eat everything, I usually feed 1x whole sheet of nori daily and nls pellet/lrs frozen every other day. They have been treated with prazi/cupramine 3 years ago when I first got them, no signs of any diseases. 

18721059_1504600846229416_2060010250_o.jpg

18698835_1504600819562752_206691100_o.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheClark said:

If I didn't have a pesky clown tang... Would be all over that red sea.  What a beauty!

I happen to have a clown and a red sea sailfin together and they actually buddy up.  Of course, I did add them at the same time...  It is a beauty.

Just now, albertareef said:

I happen to have a clown and a red sea sailfin together and they actually buddy up.  Of course, I did add them at the same time...  It is a beauty.

That would be quite nice!  It is so heart breaking when a new fish gets pummeled to death though, I am too chicken!

2 minutes ago, TheClark said:

That would be quite nice!  It is so heart breaking when a new fish gets pummeled to death though, I am too chicken!

If you happen to have another tank, you could try removing the clown from your main display for a bit then adding them both back in together.  Still a risky proposition but they do make a really beautiful pair.  Maybe Roy could babysit the clown tang for a while :nooo:

Edited by albertareef
  • Like 1