Some great shots there! I swear Nanoreefer just needs to quit his day job and become a professional photographer! He gets some amazing shots!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Some great shots there! I swear Nanoreefer just needs to quit his day job and become a professional photographer! He gets some amazing shots!

For real, he is killing it with the photos!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By milesmiles902
      For the fourth time? September's Picture of the Month winner is: Nanoreefer!

• By milesmiles902
      Here are the rules: • One photo entry per person • Pic has to be taken by YOU • Must be in by the posted deadline • Must follow subject guidelines for the month   Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.      This months subject: One of my personal favorites, galaxea! 
      Deadline:
      November 1st
    • By milesmiles902
      Please vote for September's Picture of the Month Winner.
      Whooo!!!
      Will close 10/4/2017 - 12:00 am
    • By milesmiles902
      July's picture of the month winner is: SaltyJay

• By milesmiles902
      Here are the rules: • One photo entry per person • Pic has to be taken by YOU • Must be in by the posted deadline • Must follow subject guidelines for the month   Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.      This months subject: Symbiosis of at least two critters. 
      I'm going to be strict for this POTM. Please make sure it is at least two critters that are working together for the greater cause. Not two fish feeding, not a starfish on a snail and definitely not bristle-worms eating leftovers. Real symbiosis.
      You will be disqualified otherwise.
      Deadline:
      I am going to try to be better on this one.
      September 1st