Holly's Fish Only

Gil&Fin

We'll then I guess this forum isn't for me.  If we can't have a sense of humor, get along, and learn from each, then there's nothing here for me (and my husband). 

I too have been flamed and I've only been on this forum for a month.  I was flamed because I posted a xenia crab joke.  I was basically called stupid by another member based on the assumption that I would purposefully attach xenia to a shell...assumptions....

I am a women, a young successful executive, and I was NOT offended.  I don't assume and I am open-minded - giving persons first the benefit of the doubt.

Those of you who still wish to associate with me, you have our contact information.

I hesitate to chime in, but I don't want anyone to have a bad experience here if it can be helped.  I've seen other forums where people get sarcastic, condescending, and rude.  I want people to feel welcomed on this forum.  With that in mind, what I see in the thread is N70SJ making a few arguably offensive comments, youcallmenny calling him on it, and N70SJ saying thank you to youcallmenny for the reality check.  Then I see wanikki reminding us to lighten up. 

It's all good!  Now let's get back to talking about how cool my tank is.  :D

• Like 2