Sign in to follow this  
katarian

WTB Anemone

Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy an anemone that will host my clownfish :)

I'm looking for something not too expensive. If any of you guys have any, let me know.

Thank you :)

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Check with WingRider62 on this forum. I know that he and his wife had some nice BTA they were letting go for a reasonable price.

I have a RBTA about 5 to 6 inches I would like to sell. Not sure what they go for now it has been a long time since i bought one.

I have a RBTA about 5 to 6 inches I would like to sell. Not sure what they go for now it has been a long time since i bought one.

Contact me if op decides against this Nem.. I'd be interested as a second! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been wrangling these up to a basket, slow process but i have 3/7 so far in the basket and was thinking about thinning the herd.

(Rainbow bubble tips) Haven't really thought about pricing yet as they are all different sizes but all big enough to snuggle a clown for sure. $40-$60

I'm not opposed to coral trades  sps,torches,flowerpots and montis, i'm pretty open  :)

DSC04384_zpsm6dr0spn.jpg

I'm in Corvallis and have 3 normal RBTA. That being said they are sized from small dinner plate to large dinner plate. I've been considering thinning my herd. 

• Like 1

Ive got a few RBTAs... $20 ea. Im in Keizer.

You can text me if it's easier for you :)

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Been wrangling these up to a basket, slow process but i have 3/7 so far in the basket and was thinking about thinning the herd.

(Rainbow bubble tips) Haven't really thought about pricing yet as they are all different sizes but all big enough to snuggle a clown for sure. $40-$60

I'm not opposed to coral trades sps,torches,flowerpots and montis, i'm pretty open :)

DSC04384_zpsm6dr0spn.jpg

I'm very interested in a rainbow!