Another new football year so.....

Michael7979

Yeah the Ucks have a hard time getting on the map. You have to win National Championships for people to talk about you :) HA HA HA. Just playing. Hopefully the Ucks beat Mr. Erickson this weekend and end up making a clean run till the civil war so then the BEAVS can spoil the National Championship bid. I love being cynical

Great, he won a championship what 20 years ago? 16 years? When the players he is coaching now were still crawling!

How many championships did he win with OSU? Idaho? 49ers? Seahawks? Washington St? Wyoming? Exactly 0. And every single team he left, he left in worse shape than when he arrived. Every single time.

Whats the over/under on Erickson staying at ASU more than 2 years???

oregon should jump to #3. Should be as follows :

1. Ohio St.

2. Oregon

3. Kansas

4. Oklahoma

5. LSU

Only reason I put Kansas at #3 is they are undefeated and undefeated teams should get good billing until they lose. Missouri could be #6 in my book til they lose as well. LSU is falling apart and winning by the skin of thier teeth and that stinking east coast bias is rearing its ugly head again!! Online article headlines are reading "Ducks SURVIVE ASU scare!?!?!" did anyone actually watch the game that writes this crap? clearly oregon outplayed ASU pretty much wire to wire. And then other articles are saying "LSU overcomes Bama with late Touchdown" and the firts sentence is saying that winning close games is what great teams do.?!?!?!

Nobody must have watched this game either and seen LSU get OUTPLAYED for 50 of the 60 minutes. So sad.

BRING ON A PLAYOFF!!!!!!! End the season halfway thru November and lets get a 4 or 6 team PLAYOFF GOING!!!!!

Great game by the Ducks!! Defense really dominated regardless of the stats. Bottom line 4 trips to the red zone = 3 FGs for ASU. Ducks got 200yrds rushing and 200yrds passing, thats some balance for ya!!

And BC lost!!!

Oklahoma beat Missouri already ;)

On a side note, my freaking 4runner got broken into during the first half. We got back at halftime and the back window had been broken out. They tried to jimmy the drivers door first, scratched it all up. Then the passenger on the drivers side door, scratched it all up. And finally just broke the back window with a rock. So we didn't get to stay for the 2nd half. They got my wife's wallet, her phone and charger, and my keys. So they have keys to my car and my house and know our address. We had to change out all the locks late last night and hide my car, plus put the 4runner in the garage cuz it doesn't have a back window. Made the day not as fun as i had hoped obviously.

Yah i'm glad we left when we did. [language filter] tweakers. They tried to get the rear hatch with a screwdriver or something too we discovered today. I guess they were determined. There was a Acrua suv next to us with 2 purses sitting on the seats in plain view. Donno what they liked about our car, they didn't get much at least. No cash and only 1 credit card.

they still definately have a shot at the title game IF they win all thier games. Ohio state will be in it IF they win all thier games as well. LSU has lost one as well just like the ducks and probably will lose another. Even if all three teams win out it will come down to things such as strength of schedule and margin of victory. Ducks should be good in that respect since thier schedule rivals LSU's and they are winning by more points than LSU. Even if the ducks dont go to the NC game, if they win thier games they will get the rose bowl and face either Ohio ST (if they dont go undefeated) or Michigan again. I'll bet Michigan is chomping at the bit to get another shot at the team that humiliated them at home.

Hey I'm an Oregon fan!

And if the Ducks go to the National Championship game they need one of the 2 teams in front of them to lose!! Ohio St. is undefeated and LSU is ranked higher then Oregon in 5 out of the 6 computers used to determine rankings.

So Oregon needs #1 or #2 to lose a game.