MY 90 Gallon Tank Build

StayPuff

I cant ever go to Upscales without getting me things and Travis is always so helpful Here are my new guys to my tank the Sea Urchin and flame back anglefish

No the flame isnt picking on that stick either he was biting on the plug :)  Love this guy just beautiful as can be and this Orange Urchin is awesome looking ..  Love how these guys and roll all around.

20160204_152911_resized_1.jpg

20160204_152907_resized.jpg[/url]

20160204_152907_resized.jpg

20160204_153304_resized.jpg

20160204_153249_resized.jpg

Couple of my guys like eating snails so this Urchin should be able to stand them off :)

EDIT BTW Can anyone tell me if that stick is dead looking?

Edited by StayPuff

That stick looks pretty toast to me. Keep an eye on the urchin, they love bowling over frags and taking them on rides lol

ya I figured the stick was goner ill keep a eye on the guy cant be no worse than my 2 turbo snails. they love to knock things over upside down in the sand. So I figured I would try something else. Plus the smaller snails couple of my fish just like live snails as a snack so I don't think they will mess with the urchin

EDIT

I don't think he took to kind of the coral dip I gave him on that stick awhile ago

Edited by StayPuff