TheClark

Great SPS 1080p Video

Some of my favorites are the "reef in the sky" series, i tend to watch them every time i screw something up or something goes wrong for inspiration which seems to be every other day or so    :laugh:

Edited by ChrisQ
  • Like 2

Thanks for sharing, I like the last one since it seems to be in focus, maybe it's my iPad but that first videomI couldn't even watch-for me it was out of focus.

Since I'm whinning I may as well toss in this, what's with the music, can't someone do a reef tank video with Metallica or maybe Korn, how about some Limp Bizkit

;)

Haha Brad, i think about that everytime i see my spazzed out Male Lyretail anthias  :onthego:

Maybe someone will finally do one but, i don't think most will think of a mosh pit and a reef tank good bedfellas  :tongue:

The scolymia eating pellets in this one is pretty nuts.

lol! It reminds me of the pit of sarlacc in star wars

Carkoon_pit.png

This is not the pellet you're looking for.....

Edited by ChrisQ
  • Like 1

The scolymia eating pellets in this one is pretty nuts.

Wow that is some crazy stuff.  What did the scoly shoot out of his chops around 3:20 mark after eating?  I don't think I have ever seen that before.  Some good coral anatomy and biology footage!

Wow that is some crazy stuff.  What did the scoly shoot out of his chops around 3:20 mark after eating?  I don't think I have ever seen that before.  Some good coral anatomy and biology footage!

Thats their guts