December Christmas Meeting 2014

badxgillen

Another Christmas Meeting was held tonight at the Salem Walerys Pizzaria, For those of you that attended, thank you very much for the good time and great conversations, the prizes were top notch and the trades were awesome. For those of you who were not able to make it I will include some brief comments on the event and some not so great cell phone pictures, feel free to chime in every one.

As you all know there were some great sponsors who donated some crazy prizes. A stack of Cobalt fish foods including a grow out flake and a mysis flake, a par 38 bulb and burlier Reef Star variant, A full BRS Dosing system, dosing chemicals, Aqua UV sterilizer , and then some.

As usual yours truly won ,with my free membership ticket, a sweet item wich was the sterilizer. That will be great for my fish QT system.

Lotsa Pizza , good people, and reef related chatter, this was a great meet. Thanks Everyone!

• Like 1

Andy B. and Mandinga conversing about their Montis, I think we all have monti fever and the only cure is more Montiporas!

WP_20141213_042_zpse962996b.jpg

And here is Vanz contemplating what type of flake food to choose, good thing he walked away with all the flavors and didn't have to choose.

WP_20141213_018_zps478bcae4.jpg

Thanks for the Spiralina style my fish will appreciate it. Let me know when you are wanting some more zoas and I can ship em out to you.And let me know if that Fiji yellow works out for you. Had a good time chatting with you for the brief moment I did. So many people and I was on a time frame, if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods feel free to stop by to check things out and converse my friend.

• Like 1

Sad I missed it' date=' would have been a blast im sure. :)[/quote']

Yeah it is to bad you were not there man but I know you all had a busy day ahead of you. I am sure we will see you smiling face soon enough,next time some of us go to Salem and get our TPA fix. I need to get your zoa trade list so we can coordinate something.

I had a great time at the party and ended up with some awesome prizes... all things I really needed for my newest tank! It's always good meeting new people. Thanks again for those frags!

And oh the Memes that will be created from one of those pictures of you.... :D

Always good to see ya John.

• Like 2

Thanks you for posting this.

My Pleasure man, you know how I like to mingle with the PNWMAS crew, wish I could make it to all of em but you know how life can be. It was too bad you did not make it as I had a couple chemistry questions for you.

Kevin- I only had the cell phone so I did the best I could, next time around I will have the usual point and shoot that works much better... and yes I did walk away with some nice trades and I gave away a few pieces of pocilipora.

Manrow- Your tank is going to be a killer setup before you know it. I look forward to some more updates after you get things settled in.

Kim- So do I, I like to think I am a bit of a social reefer. On the other note I don't know if I could fill shoes that big, I am on here alot but I am not sure if I could contribute the amount some of these other fine folks do. If there is a place for a nomination or vote and I popped up in the mix of names I would do my best.I do love this place.

Thank you for making arrangements so that I could attend.I had a really good time.I think you would make a great broad member! I have personally witnessed your commitment to this society over the years.You are a honorable and knowledgeable person.I really look forward to the next meeting!