Chinese LED group buy

OceanRevive

I saw yours, I didnt study it but it looks good, I was just saying doing clusters ( like that seller has designed his unit) is a bad idea. You know we discussed these units, and they look good IMO, and would be even better on a 18 or 24 sink.

They are now making these on a 24" sink but the wholesale is like $340 they say. I thought long and hard about it but I can hang mine super high so it shouldn't be a big deal. They are also making a 99led 36" fixture now too.

If you want to replicate "full spectrum" and can see the nm of the LEDs which it sounds like you can, this is a good red for spectrul range

Thanks for the link. The Guys on RC have gone thru pretty much all of the bins of bridgelux available to try and cover as much of the coral spectrums as possible... They would even prefer a 490 cyan to 520 green but the 520 is the closest available in bridgelux.

I don't remember who sent the message and told me he will take whatever group buy decides, because he felt dizzy when he read on RC about layouts and discussions. I am feeling the same way...

BTW, i updated the front page, this group buy is full, i can not manage too many members and orders. sorry for those reefers who just climbed on the fence.

Regarding to payment, i shopped around for wire transfer, BOA asked 45 bucks for 2000 dollar, west union asked $18 bucks for 2k. To avoid paypal fee, You guys can paypal me your order + 2 dollar for wire transfer (10 of us will have $20 dollar to pay the wire transfer). If you want to order spare bulbs $0.5/each, tell me the color and amount, i will submit order for each individual.

Thanks Trent, i have added your name in the list.

As we have one buyer backed out, we need one more buyer to take his spot. Please read the front page and PM me your information if you are willing to get these lighting. The cutoff date will be Sunday, order will be submitted by Monday and we should be able to receive the lights in two weeks.