WHAT THE ?????

SteveHash-fish20

It shouldn't hurt anything. Prolonged exposure to carbon dust has been linked to HLLE (Head and lateral line erosion) but I have not heard of ill effect on corals. Like Electrokate said just try to fix what ever caused the carbon to be released

It shouldn't hurt anything. Prolonged exposure to carbon dust has been linked to HLLE (Head and lateral line erosion) but I have not heard of ill effect on corals. Like Electrokate said just try to fix what ever caused the carbon to be released

Sounds good thanks again! It's nice to know there's a lot of ppl willing to give advice and help on the forum.

What carbon are you using? If you are putting it in a bag yourself' date=' try using the pellet type carbons, they tend to not be as dust crazy as the ground up crap. A good rinse is always in order before adding though :)[/quote']

Right now the stock fluval spec crap, lol I was going to use it until I needed more, I believe my roommate has marineland kind or something, (could be wrong) and thanks for the advice I will def keep in mind.