Interest in a SPS Growout Competition 20 dollar buy in

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid ipad(flame)

Post #198

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?20221-Official-SPS-Grow-Out-quot-Competiton-Thread-quot/page20&highlight=SPS+grow+out

I fixed the above post once I got to a real computer-

Kim if there was a group like the Humane Society for corals, I would report you

Hey at least it lived the entire time! (clap) (laugh)

Are we going to continue to post here for the grow out or will there be a new thread =)

No Jeramy I will post up a thread with the rules this weekend.

Stupid ipad(flame)

Post #198

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?20221-Official-SPS-Grow-Out-quot-Competiton-Thread-quot/page20&highlight=SPS+grow+out

I fixed the above post once I got to a real computer-

Kim if there was a group like the Humane Society for corals, I would report you

Hey at least it lived the entire time! (clap) (laugh)

Are we going to continue to post here for the grow out or will there be a new thread =)

No Jeramy I will post up a thread with the rules this weekend.

Frags are almost all distrubuted. Unfortunately there will not be any people from the alternate list as 5 frags were stung by a frogspawn before shipping. It never fails.DOH! Also one of the frags that we got has rtn'd and Mr. S has kindly agreed to give up his spot. Thanks Roger! It would have been fun seeing your crappy pictures...(laugh) but the other ones look good. I should have the rest hopefully distributed by the end of this week.

I will post up later today a new thread with the rules.

Thank you Kim / Beth for delivering my frag to the meeting. Its a little pillar with no branches, I'm calling him stubby

I know the contest isn't starting yet but I thought I would share while its still alive (whistle) Stubby is at 7/16"

Growout4-21-12.jpg

Archived