Good local stores?

attaboy

It may not be local but it's worth the trip. The Premium Aquarium. Garrett is a great guy to talk to. You should also try Nick at Rosecity. Shaun Monahan who used to own Waves works there and is one of the most knowledegable reefers I have met including knowing the latin names for things and being able to ID things, proper care, etc. Some of the nicest pieces in my tank I got from him. It does suck that Tim closed down his shop.

It may not be local but it's worth the trip. The Premium Aquarium. Garrett is a great guy to talk to. You should also try Nick at Rosecity. Shaun Monahan who used to own Waves works there and is one of the most knowledegable reefers I have met including knowing the latin names for things and being able to ID things' date=' proper care, etc. Some of the nicest pieces in my tank I got from him. It does suck that Tim closed down his shop.[/quote']

I thought Shaun was at Sunlight?? Oh well shows where time goes right. Another great resource for SPS is Jody at TECO in medford. check out his website. I'm planning in the next month or so doing another group buy from him.

I thought Shaun was at Sunlight?? Oh well shows where time goes right. Another great resource for SPS is Jody at TECO in medford. check out his website. I'm planning in the next month or so doing another group buy from him.

He was but not anymore.

I cant believe no one has mentioned oceans in a box up in Vancouver.

Sorry LOL, I'm always afraid to recommend stores because I know I will forget one or two. +1 on OIAB and TECO in Medford too.

Archived