Mohaynow's tft zoa growout

man what a disappointment-It was a huge "flash and fade"

Out of the gate strong and then MAJOR CHOKE

never got past 11-I stabbed them in anger (flame) to get a closed polyp shot--(clap)

Congrats everyone-hopefully I will do better in the SPS GO Comp-(naughty)

CARFinal.jpg

The final Tally!

1st place! H20DVL with 27 polyps

2nd place Pantherguy30 with 24 polyps

3rd place The Professor with 13 polyps

4th place Reefnjunkie with 11 polyps

5th place Mithchell with 10 polyps

6th place Noobtosalt with 7

7th place Kimberlee with 6

8th place Small with 5

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!!!

So first place gets first pick of 2 prizes! Second place gets to choose 2 prizes, and 3rd gets one and 4th gets one.

Prizes

2 $25 gift cards from The premium Aquarium

1 $25 gift card from Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon

1 awesome sun coral from Golden Basket

1 supplement package from The premium Aquarium

and lastly (probably the best prize) Is a round of disc golf with Myself, Mr S and Mr Wheeling. And Roger is buying lunch! (not really)

Heres a pic of the sun coral!

DSC_0002.jpg

Congrats to the winners!

Finally, a competition that mine didn't completely die off before it was done. I seem to grow corals really well, but never the comp pieces. My last (late) count was 0 polyps, 1 mat neither dead nor alive. Yesterday I found 1 polyp that had opened on the mat, so I now feel more like a winner.

Well, maybe less like a loser is more accurate. At least it was progress compared to the other 2 grow outs I was in. ha ha! (laugh)(laugh)

ok, so lets get these prizes chosen! H20DVL, took one of the TPA gift certificates and the sun coral. Pantherguy, since he no longer has a tank took the round of disc golf and is passing on a second prize. And, Reefnjunkie is too cool for school and doesn't want a prize, so that means that theres more winners! SO, theres still one tpa gift card, one teco gift card and the supplement package from tpa. So The Professor, Mitchell and Noobtosalt (in that order) pick a prize already!

Ok, so it turns out that Brad isnt as cool as he let me believe and has decided to take a prize afterall. Its his right to do so. SO, PROFESSOR YOU HAVE TILL WEDNESDAY NIGHT TO CHOOSE A PRIZE. after that the remaining prizes will be given to the other winners and you will get the unwanted leftover prize, my money is on the suplement package.

Ok' date=' so it turns out that Brad isnt as cool as he let me believe and has decided to take a prize afterall. Its his right to do so. SO, PROFESSOR YOU HAVE TILL WEDNESDAY NIGHT TO CHOOSE A PRIZE. after that the remaining prizes will be given to the other winners and you will get the unwanted leftover prize, my money is on the suplement package.[/quote']

Geez.. and I thought I might have actually won something.. Leave it to Brad to do a take back...(laugh)

Geez.. and I thought I might have actually won something.. Leave it to Brad to do a take back...(laugh)

I was not planning on it then I saw if I did it would **** you out of a prize so I had to-(whistle)

In all honesty I have supplements galore and that was the way it was looking, had I known David was doing the golf instead of what he posted he was taking I would not have "donated" backto then retake-DOH!

But I did appreciate the short time I was "to cool for school" which did not last long, but now I got the "I screwed Noob outof a prize" working for me-

Sorry bro

Originally Posted by NoobtoSalt

I was not planning on it then I saw if I did it would **** you out of a prize so I had to-(whistle)

In all honesty I have supplements galore and that was the way it was looking, had I known David was doing the golf instead of what he posted he was taking I would not have "donated" backto then retake-DOH!

But I did appreciate the short time I was "to cool for school" which did not last long, but now I got the "I screwed Noob outof a prize" working for me-

Sorry bro

(laugh)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2