new chalice-

reefnjunkie

Looks purdy (naughty). I wonder who those other co owners are (hidesbehindsofa)??? looks good Brad.

On a nother note Brad you need to come over sometime soon. I fragged one of mine to possibly work a trade on that one I wanted the last time I was over. I think you will want it since it is a NAMED chalice and it's one that you did not have last time I was over. And I know how some people like those NAMED corals.

As usual nice chalice bro. I'm just jelous. Everything in your tank is awesome. :)

Dont be jealous, I'm just superficial-(laugh) or as Kim says a "coral snob" but if the shoe fits (whistle)

I only have one chalice' date=' but I have certainly been big by the bug. Do you have a favorite? I know you have quite the collection.[/quote']

I still love the pink boobies-and if my BPC Flamethrower ever grows up, I like the looks of that 1 (from the pictures I have seen.)

This My Miami and the crazy fox (another chalice from the group grow out) has some sick looking eyes-I guess I dont have a single favorite, but maybe a top 5 (or 10-LOL)

Of course he has to frag this. Me and some other folks are partial owners of this beauty! :)

Yes the Queen of the double post aka "boost my thread count" is co owner

Looks purdy (naughty). I wonder who those other co owners are (hidesbehindsofa)??? looks good Brad.

On a nother note Brad you need to come over sometime soon. I fragged one of mine to possibly work a trade on that one I wanted the last time I was over. I think you will want it since it is a NAMED chalice and it's one that you did not have last time I was over. And I know how some people like those NAMED corals.

Sounds good, maybe this weekend

Yes here is another co-owner

Nice one' date=' is it from Mike?[/quote']

Yes it is, it was part of a group buy we did and I have been growing them out.

better get to fragging that beach:)

And here is the other co-owner-(whistle)

Archived