HEZA official Growout page!

well here is the pic-sorry I could not make them look nice-

WOW, did we really pay money for these- ROFLMMFAO-

WOW thats all I can say, that and "fugly", but no, nobody can have my share, I plan to sell them- (whistle)

You can call the polyp count 5, or 6, the "6th" one has never opened and honestly, I cant even see it with my naked (blind) eye, thats why I said 5 initially but...................................

Drum roll please..........

(Rim).

paradise.jpg

(laugh)

It is difficult to get a full on macro sexy corals super saturated picture. They are pretty nice looking zoas. It's just that they are so small the colors are hard to appreciate. Here is Ben's original photo:

Paradise.jpg

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is difficult to get a full on macro sexy corals super saturated picture. They are pretty nice looking zoas. It's just that they are so small the colors are hard to appreciate. Here is Ben's original photo:

Paradise.jpg

If they looked like that I am sure they will come back-but they are no where close at the moment, but since I am back to a single system I have been bringing zoas back from the dead-(clap)

I have faith (once again)

ok after reading through everything... this is what i haven't received yet

Raptor Rainbows

Paradise

Kaleidoscopes

I realize some are still in grow out, but i think i should have got the Avatars by now right?

The Raptor Rainbows are still growing out and Topher has them

The Paradise are growing slow and have been touchy and brad has them. They are only at 5 (or 6 polyps) depending

Topher also should have the Kaleidoscopes and avatars (Pantherguy had them but then had some tank issues and passed them on to him)

The Kaleidoscopes are growing pretty quickly for me so if you don't end up getting them I can frag them for you. To me they just look like glorified whamming watermelons.

Dang whoever grew out the ones on the right(icon)

that persons tank must just be (drooler)

I'm with Roy, I have not received any of those NOR the Dragon BallZs

Beth could only do 5 frags of the Dragonballz's and we are letting the rest grow out. You know this and even responded to this if you look through the thread! LMAO! And Yes I have to say the Yodas are my personal favorite out of this group!

Beth could only do 5 frags of the Dragonballz's and we are letting the rest grow out. You know this and even responded to this if you look through the thread! LMAO! And Yes I have to say the Yodas are my personal favorite out of this group!

I was not trying to stir anything, I was only trying to boost my post count-Some of us refrain from the "double post" unless I PM then I like doing that in groups of 5.

Besides my memory is only good for 3 posts

I was not trying to stir anything, I was only trying to boost my post count-Some of us refrain from the "double post" unless I PM then I like doing that in groups of 5.

Besides my memory is only good for 3 posts

(laugh) I was going to find the exact post but figured you would be too busy patting yourself on the back to pay attention :p and next week you will post up the same where are my dragonballz's....(laugh) When all else fails check the first post!:p

Where did the grandi's' date=' royal creamsicles, and vivid go? Did I miss somethig?[/quote']

LOL nice detective work David. :) These were things that people bought individually. Roger (Mr S) bought the Grandis as an add on. I bought the vivid rainbows and royal creamsicles. Sadly the Creamsicles melted but the rainbows are doing well. Rgrcrain got one of the bonus zoas to try go grow out and they melted. The other bonus ones were the cheetahs and the ones that look like Kedd reds to me.

Where did the grandi's' date=' royal creamsicles, and vivid go? Did I miss somethig?[/quote']

LOL nice detective work David. :) These were things that people bought individually. Roger (Mr S) bought the Grandis as an add on. I bought the vivid rainbows and royal creamsicles. Sadly the Creamsicles melted but the rainbows are doing well. Rgrcrain got one of the bonus zoas to try go grow out and they melted. The other bonus ones were the cheetahs and the ones that look like Kedd reds to me.

I'm convinced now that Kim is trying to pad her post count. Trying to beat Miles in the overtaking of lead poster from ca2or. rofl

Holy crap that was a triple post!DOH! I can't wait until this forum works better! I would love to dethrone a certain someone but sadly it looks like I get no extra credit for repeating myself!:p

Oooooh I see:-) Got all excited about that grandi:-) lol I gotta go see what Rogers hoarding down south :-)

Roger has the same exact same ones you got from Ed. Those were from Baycorals. I know this as both were in my tank at one point (The Grandis Palys not Roger or Ed!(nono))

Same exact same ones?? Are u sure??? Lmao:-)

On another note does anyone have the sky limon lemons to re distribute to either myself or Brad? I think I got them originally but must have toasted them when my tank crashed:-(

Well similar anyway.:) As far as the Sky Lima Limons they melted for me and Topher's were not doing well so not sure what the status of those are...

The Sky Lima Limons or Lima limons (or whatver the hell they were since the dude from the first group didn't think it was important to label the darn things (laugh) ) were never distributed as the ones I had melted and the ones Topher had did close up but came back. Not sure what the status of them are now.