Berghia Nudibranch Group buy Part II

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****-I get busy remodeling and I miss this again

-(flame)

I would like to be on the alternate list, I dont know how many for a 40 gallon-(scratch), but if anyone on the mainlist is part of any group grow out I am doing you may want to sell me one or two of yours (or maybe not since you will have them already and they can eat any aptasia that MAY be present when you get frags from me) (laugh)

Anyway I guess 4-5 ????

****-I get busy remodeling and I miss this again

-(flame)

I would like to be on the alternate list, I dont know how many for a 40 gallon-(scratch), but if anyone on the mainlist is part of any group grow out I am doing you may want to sell me one or two of yours (or maybe not since you will have them already and they can eat any aptasia that MAY be present when you get frags from me) (laugh)

Anyway I guess 4-5 ????

Okay Brad I will put you on the alternate list. Four should be plenty for your 40 gallon.

put me on the alternate sub group secret underground buyout list as well. wonder if theres a soprano morph of these nudis!

Okay reefit I have you down. Maybe he can get more! And I sure hope there's no Soprano morph as reefnjunkie would only kill it! rofl

• 3 weeks later...

Bad news!

I don't know if this is going to happen after all...(sad) Just got this pm from the berghia breeder

Everything was going great and for some reason it looks like none are growing out now. It's a little early to tell for certain and I'll get back to you next week and let you know if I'm going to have any or not. I'm terribly sorry for the trouble. I'm doing everything I can to get these guys to grow out but something is definately wrong.

Trust me, if I knew of any other way to get these berghia to grow out better or faster I'd be all over it. My apologies Kim.

Jeremy

• 5 weeks later...

berghia

I have a few berghia. For some reason I'm not getting emails when there is a reply. I can fill the order but not at the price of compateishuns price. 12$ ea for 10mm right when they start to lay eggs. Most people don't know 1" berghia are dyeing and the life expectancy is far less than a 10mm berghia.

I have a few berghia. For some reason I'm not getting emails when there is a reply. I can fill the order but not at the price of compateishuns price. 12$ ea for 10mm right when they start to lay eggs. Most people don't know 1" berghia are dyeing and the life expectancy is far less than a 10mm berghia.

The last bunch I bought did a great job. 12 dollars is a fair price but that's more than I want to spend considering I need about 15 to 20 of them.

Archived