1. 1.

• IPHONE
    • HTC INCREDIBLE 2
    • DROID X2
    • HTC THUNDERBOLT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my roommate has an iphone and anytime he's having problems (which seems to be a lot) we look at each other and both agree to get out the good phone

Is it with At&t???

i'm with Sprint but will move back to Verizon when the Iphone5 comes into play. it should be sometimes this summer. Why not just wait for the Iphone 5

Because they are letting me upgrade right now because of a warranty issue with another phone.

Iphone 5 isnt even gonna be unveiled until Summer with a release of late September maybe even 1st quarter 2012.

droid is a better phone then the iphone but is a chunkyer phone so thats a big choice . plus the i phone 4 fixed a few of the most common problems but still has a week screen. now the droid has its problems but is a better phone in my opinion

LOVE my incredible 2! I love droid coming from blackberry...I dont like ianything haha My bro and sis constantly have issues with them on At&t. Camera is better on the droids. Mine is 8mp compared to 4 or 5 on iphone. Dont lock into a 2 year deal with iphone4 when the 5 comes out soon

find out what apps you need, as not all apps available on the iPhone is availble on Droid. I have an iPhone and a Droid tablet and there are lots of apps that I wish my tablet has. Example, I use Aquanote on my iPhone (free app) and on my Droid Aquanote is not available. There's another app that I can purchase for my Droid tablet, but the UI is not as good as the Aquanote.

It all comes down to apps at the end. Sure the DroidX phones may have more features and all, but it's a pendulum game. next gen iPhone will be better than DroidX today, then next will be DroidXYZ, etc. You can search both App store through the web browser to see what apps are out there for each phone. Or more less, each OS. You can put Droid-based on an iPhone if you like the Android OS.

i'm with Sprint but will move back to Verizon when the Iphone5 comes into play. it should be sometimes this summer. Why not just wait for the Iphone 5

The day the iPhone 5 comes out people will say why not wait for the iPhone 6 LOL

Archived