• B:Wobbegongs 50PP
    • C: Paradise 60pp
    • D:Time Machines 45pp
    • E:Superman 20pp
    • F:Sour Apple 20pp
    • G:Yoda 40pp
    • H:Tutti Frutti 60pp
    • I: Darth Maul red spackle 35pp

Hmmm so it shows that 17 people have voted in the poll. I thought only people in the growout are supposed to vote? We have 11 right?

Edit: maybe you should show voters in the next poll in case someone votes and they are not a part of the growout. At least that way we can subtract their votes.

Hmmm so it shows that 17 people have voted in the poll. I thought only people in the growout are supposed to vote? We have 11 right?

Edit: maybe you should show voters in the next poll in case someone votes and they are not a part of the growout. At least that way we can subtract their votes.

LOL I did see that some people voted who weren't in. Actually there are 11 people but then you add Reefnjunkie and tanktop and that leaves 13. So only 4 people voted who weren't in it but it didn't really change the results. Funny I did check the option to show who voted but it didn't seem to work!

LOL I did see that some people voted who weren't in. Actually there are 11 people but then you add Reefnjunkie and tanktop and that leaves 13. So only 4 people voted who weren't in it but it didn't really change the results. Funny I did check the option to show who voted but it didn't seem to work!

Help me out-(laugh)

Maybe I am confused (since we know how easy that is), Pantherguy has bought in, he and I are splitting his buy in so he is still just getting "1 buy in" and then after the polyps are distributed he and I will grow and split his original 1 spot he bought in for-Is this correct.

Dont want others tagging along be in the dark-Especially with all the conspiracy theorists-HEHEHE

P.S. I am not entitled to a vote I am a silent participant-who just posts more than others who are actual participants

Help me out-(laugh)

Maybe I am confused (since we know how easy that is), Pantherguy has bought in, he and I are splitting his buy in so he is still just getting "1 buy in" and then after the polyps are distributed he and I will grow and split his original 1 spot he bought in for-Is this correct.

Dont want others tagging along be in the dark-Especially with all the conspiracy theorists-HEHEHE

P.S. I am not entitled to a vote I am a silent participant-who just posts more than others who are actual participants

LOL, no Brad I'm fine with you voting. You get a say as you have stake in this.

Actually I hadn't voted so there were 5 people not included. But It looks like the ones I want are winning anyway.

Well vote with the next round Roger!

Why can't you vote Brad? I understand there's only one spot being paid for on our deal. But since you are a part of this now. My opinion is you should be able to select which ones you like the most.

I don't have a problem with him voting Pantherguy. The concern was just the random people not involved who voted but again even with that it's not a big deal.

Okay now im confused..... I thought there was only ten people and..... someone said bought in? should I be paying someone already ? if so just tell me who where how much etc.

LOL, Reefnjunkie just likes to make things complicated and is sharing a spot with Pantherguy. No money yet, still working on finalizing the list. Hopefully I will get a final tally in the next day or 2.

Okay now im confused..... I thought there was only ten people and..... someone said bought in? should I be paying someone already ? if so just tell me who where how much etc.

Yes you will be have to pay, Kim will send out a total once everything has been chosen and prices are figured out...

Yes you will be have to pay' date=' Kim will send out a total once everything has beenchosen and prices are figured out...[/quote']

Poor person was confused and you typed thatDOH!-what's this forum coming to-(laugh)

I would not bug Kim she is watching her carbs-(scary)

Kim initially said 10 spots max and then let Rgrcrain in for a total of 11 spots. Tanktop is splitting the cost of the one spot Emerald is buying and I am splitting the spot that Pantherguy is buying- the total spots or target polyps are still at 11.

Tanktop and myself in essence don’t count for anything-Sorry Tank we are nobodies

Clear as mud-(scratch)

Yes you will be have to pay' date=' Kim will send out a total once everything has been chosen and prices are figured out...[/quote']

WHAT!? we have to pay?

I'm out then...

LOL just kiddin jeez

Poor person was confused and you typed thatDOH!-what's this forum coming to-(laugh)

I would not bug Kim she is watching her carbs-(scary)

Kim initially said 10 spots max and then let Rgrcrain in for a total of 11 spots. Tanktop is splitting the cost of the one spot Emerald is buying and I am splitting the spot that Pantherguy is buying- the total spots or target polyps are still at 11.

Tanktop and myself in essence don’t count for anything-Sorry Tank we are nobodies

Clear as mud-(scratch)

LOL, yes technically there are 11 spots right now. Thanks for clearing that up Brad!(laugh) , that's more of a reserve in case someone decides to bail(scary) but 11 will be fine too. Sorry Spye I know it's a little confusing. Don't worry I will get back to you with regarding payment. I'm thinking the earliest anything will be arrriving is June 8 because I will be in Vegas next week (rock2)

We still also have to figure out who wants to be a grower and ground rules which I'm working on.

If you want to add some more confusion to it I'm working with Bigjohnwoody on trades for his spot...(laugh)

No worries, I imagine there will be a whole lot of shuffling around once this is said and done!(laugh)

LOL John, no drama.... yet!!! (laugh)

I have a few ideas for rules- if you don’t post any updates, you will be kindly reminded that you have accepted being a grower and with such responsibilities come certain expectations, one of which are the updates if you still continue to refuse updating for what ever reason first we (I) publicly ridicule you then we (collectively) come over to your house and break your elbows and knee caps-granted we(I) would ask kindly again for an update, again with a given time frame for complying...

Then we start breaking bones-

Maybe you have kids, we sell them online to some 3rd world country to be put to work in some sweat shop-but first we break your bones.

Maybe you are married, we take your spouse (which for some may be ab lessing) and we sell them too.

of course I’m just spit balling a few ideas

Other than that lets have fun (and not forget the updates)-(scary)

I have a few ideas for rules- if you don’t post any updates' date=' you will be kindly reminded that you have accepted being a grower and with such responsibilities come certain expectations, one of which are the updates if you still continue to refuse updating for what ever reason first we (I) publicly ridicule you then we (collectively) come over to your house and break your elbows and knee caps-granted we(I) would ask kindly again for an update, again with a given time frame for complying...[/size']

Then we start breaking bones-

Maybe you have kids, we sell them online to some 3rd world country to be put to work in some sweat shop-but first we break your bones.

Maybe you are married, we take your spouse (which for some may be ab lessing) and we sell them too.

of course I’m just spit balling a few ideas

Other than that lets have fun (and not forget the updates)-(scary)

Ummmmmm yeah....(scratch) I will take those suggestions into consideration...(nutty)(laugh)

I was thinking a more fair way would be to hold their other growout zoas hostage and poke one with a frag tool every day until our demands for picture updates are met..(laugh)

Disclaimer:

I am totally kidding and do not believe in violence to zoanthids or palyothoas!;):p

• 4 years later...