Brand new to salt water

kknight

Hello and thank you for letting us join. We are Doug and Karen. This is our very first saltwater tank. It has been his dream since we have been married ( 31 years ). We have a 60 gallon true vu tank, that we want to be a reef tank. It has been up for almost 2 months. I think we have been really really lucky plugging along with the info we have read and goolged. I met CoralCrazy who has saved my anemone, that I should not even have. and now have this forum to help us finsh what we have started. We are very excited and are enjoying just the small beginning we have started. Thank you for the advice in advance. kknight :)

Big worm welcome to the family it's not a forum of people it's a forum of family and people caring for each other. If you could post some pics we all love to see pics it tells us a lot about what u have to play with :))) congrads once more and coralcrazy Great job :)

Big worm welcome

I'll give you a big WORM welcome too. Welcome to the club. Nice to have someone else local. You're welcome to come check our tanks out sometime if you want and we'll try to answer what questions we can. You should also check out Stylasters tank. The next club meeting is at his place at the end of the month. Could meet a bunch of local guys and get just about any question you have answered right there.

Archived