New here, from Gresham

tnflindsey

Hi new this site but not really new to the hobby, wife, bless her heart..grrrrr.. started this hobby a couple years ago. Since then I have really gotten into it. She had a 55 gal hex tank, and soon ran out of room "funny how that happens in this hobby" anyway my work has me traveling are over Oregon SW Washington. found a 90 gallon tank and stand for 150 buck.. its been up and running for about 6 months now... And woun't you know it... dammm, now I'm looking at a 180 gallon... took a serous coral crash about 1.5 month ago.."lazy" all my fault. System back up and starting to look good. Have not reintroduced any hard coral as of now... but soon.. nit are at 5, sweet... love this site, love the pics, love the info, love the work in progress threads...did I mention love it here.... ; )

thanks for the great welcome.. My wife signed up here what? a couple years ago but she never ever post.. She just told me about this site last night and so here I am posting.. One question?? how do you upload pics here? have a few of my tank I want to share and get your input.... thanks... Tom